So after struggling to write a script or a storyboard or to move on in any kind of way I have come to realise that although comedy seemed like a good genre to go with at first, its not something for everyone, not everyone can be naturally funny, now I am not the one to usually shy away from a challenge but with this I feel i bit off more than I could chew,,, So after looking through what I truly find inspiring like the film In To The Wild, I have decided to move my work over to a drama / documentary style piece which I feel more comfortable working with, and already I have a more solid of an idea and layed out direction in where I want to go with this.
In To The Wild Film trailer -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek
Story of Christopher McCandles -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcP3brBJ3s
No comments:
Post a Comment