Monday, 30 January 2017

Audience Feedback on Ideas

I have requested some audience feedback, from some of my fellow students at DCSCH. My chosen way of conducting it is e-mail due to the efficiency and professional structure of the system.

So far the feedback on my ideas has been 100% positive.




However I have also received some verbal feedback on which people picked up on:

  • I should have made it clearer on what shots I will use / where on the storyboard
  • My storyline even though it flows, its not too extensive
  • The logo could be sharpened up a bit, in terms of quality of the image.
Most of this feedback can be addressed fairly easily and things can be adjusted, although I am not planning to change the layout of my story as I feel it would no longer be what I am going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment